Discover your own “Safe Adventures” right here in the “UP” (Upper Peninsula, Michigan)!
- Lake Chicaugon (1,100 acres) across the street – drop a line, it has over 8 varieties of fish
- 1 mile from Young’s FireBrick Bar & Grill – Championship 18-hole Golf Course, 13 miles of groomed fat tire bike trails, 5.5 miles of cross-country ski, and 3.5 miles of snowshoe trails
- 15 minutes from Ski Brule – ski, snowboard, cross country ski, sled your way down or around their trails
- Located on Snowmobile Trail #116 (in front of the motel) – jump on your sled and take off right from your room
Clean, comfortable, relaxing rooms – at an affordable price…
Come check us out!
Refrigerators, microwaves and Direct TV installed in all the rooms.
Open Year round for your pleasure, you’ll find exactly what you are looking for at the Chicaugon Lake Inn plus a whole lot more. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure let us be your host as you enjoy all the area has to offer.
Enjoy the “Great Northwoods” of Iron County, MI
- Take a 4 minute drive to Young’s Golf, Recreation, & Dining (a cross-country ski and snowshoe destination by winter – an 18-hole championship course by summer) and enjoy a cold beverage and hot meal at their FireBrick Bar & Grill.
- Take a 1 minute walk to the picturesque Chicaugon Lake (which spans over 1,100 acres with 5 miles of shoreline) to get in some ice fishing or catch the ATV/fat tire bike trail (located in front of the motel).
Think of what brings you the most joy — it just might be outside our door!
If your family is headed our way during, make sure to check out our “Stay & Play” packages — discounts range from golf packages and extended stays to unique lodging. Check out our specials and discounts! Why not stay & save!
Just a Hop-n-Skip from Crystal Falls, MI
Are you staying in Crystal Falls? No need to worry as our hotel is a quick drive into Crystal Falls only taking 20 minutes and is a straight shot on the I-2. You’ll be able to head over to Crystal Falls easily while still enjoying all the things to do in Iron County.
Come on up and give us a try here at the Chicaugon Lake Inn in Iron River, MI. You’ll be glad you did!